Our school uniform is as follows:
· Plain black school skirt, pinafore dress or trousers.
· Blue and white checked dress in Summer.
· White school blouse or polo shirt.
· Royal Blue cardigan or sweatshirt (with or without logo)
· Plain black trousers.
· Plain black tailored shorts in Summer.
· White school shirt or polo shirt.
· Royal blue jumper or sweatshirt (with or without school logo)
Boys and Girls
· Plain black shoes
· Jewellery is not allowed other than watches and one pair of small gold or silver stud earrings
P.E. Kit: Boys and Girls for children in Reception to Year 6
· Plain black shorts
· Plain white top (no sports logos)
· Plain black tracksuit
· Trainers for outdoor P.E.
· Hair must be tied back for P.E.
· Ear-rings must be removed (or taped during the healing period) for P.E. and removed for swimming. If children cannot take their earrings out themselves, they should not wear them on P.E. days.
PE Kit to be brought in on a Monday and taken home on a Friday
All school uniform should be clearly labelled with your child's name.